1. Business Research. SEO always starts with research. We aim to gain a thorough understanding of your business model, your customers, your market/s and most importantly how your customers search online.
2. Goal Setting & Conversion Tracking. What does setting goals and tracking conversions have to do with SEO? Everything. The best SEOs measure every aspect of the organic sales funnel with precision.
3. Keyword Research. Applying our understanding of how your business model fits search, we conduct comprehensive keyword research to find the best keywords and that fit an array of criteria that yields the best possible search ranking results.
4. Content Optimization. Integration of best researched keywords into the key meta data, headers and content of your website assures our keyword strategy is aligned with your content. Our team may optimize existing content or write new content to assure your website content properly reflects the keyword strategy.
5. Code Optimization. Optimizing the code of your website involves a long list of items. Our code optimization list contains over 50 items.
6. Off-Page Optimization. Several important off-page profiles need to be properly build out, optimized and managed. Your Google My Business listing (for local SEO), Google Search Console and LinkedIn company profile are just a few of the off-page profiles that we optimize.
7. Authority Building aka Link Building. Acquiring backlinks to your website is one of the most important elements of SEO, but is also one of the most challenging. We take a diversified approach to acquiring backlinks.
8. Custom Analysis. Google’s ever changing search algorithms require us to constantly monitor SEO progress and make changes or additions where necessary.
9. Reporting & Consultation. We provide all of our clients with a transparent progress tracking and PDF reports that allows them to monitor every aspect of our search engine optimization progress. In addition, we provide video reports, consultation phone calls and insight on all the data.